IEEE ICPADS 2018
The 24th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems
December 11 - 13, 2018
Established in 1992, ICPADS has been a major international forum for scientists and engineers to exchange and share new ideas and their latest research results regarding systems that are inherently parallel and/or distributed. The 24th IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS 2018) will be held in Singapore in December 2018. The conference provides an international forum for scientists, engineers and users to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and latest research results on all aspects of parallel and distributed systems. Contributions are solicited in all areas of parallel and distributed systems research and applications. Singapore is a global city and thriving international financial hub attracting international tech companies and is accompanied by a vibrant and successful start-up culture. Related to ICPADS, Singapore’s Smart Nation uses technology to provide a smart infrastructure that enables visitors to enjoy its many sites and attractions in a safe, clean and green environment.
- 10 Dec 2018 - Panel Discussion is online.
- 05 Nov 2018 - Program is online.
- 23 Sept 2018 - Welcome to submit Poster & Demo to ICPADS.
- 02 Sept 2018 - Registration page is on.
- 01 Sept 2018 - Notifications of paper acceptance had been sent to authors.
- 24 Aug 2018 - Welcome to submit papers to ICPADS Workshop DSC2T 2018.
- 10 Aug 2018 - Venue information has been announced.
- 24 Jul 2018 - Welcome to submit papers to ICPADS Workshop LPWANSys 2018.
- 18 Jul 2018 - Welcome to submit papers to ICPADS Workshop BDPS 2018.
- 13 Jul 2018 - Welcome to submit papers to ICPADS Workshop BCTS 2018.
- 12 Jul 2018 - Deadline of paper submission has been extended to 20 July, 2018
- 23 Apr 2018 - Submission site is open.
- 23 Apr 2018 - ICPADS 2018 webpage is live.
On-line submission system open:20 May, 2018 Deadline for paper submissions: 13 July, 2018Extended to 20 July 2018 (Firm)
- Notification of paper acceptance: 01 September, 2018
- Deadline of camera-ready version: 14 September, 2018